XL-611-III sunlight weather tester is used for light fastness and weather fastness test in dye fastness test. It can also be used for paint, pigment, coating, rubber, plastic, wood floor and paper etc. Light fastness test and light aging test of materials.
GB/T8427（National Standard Drafting Unit）
GB/T14576 GB/T15102-2006 GB/T15104-2006 GB/T8430 AATCC TM16 ISO105-B04 ISO105-B02
1.Digital setting of light intensity, real-time monitoring, and automatic adjustment to meet the stability requirements of different standards for test light sources (optional 420nm; 340nm or 300-400nm band monitoring)
2. Blackboard thermometer (BPT), standard blackboard thermometer (BST), and irradiance detector are detected at the same station (equidistant) with the sample, which truly reflects the tested condition of the sample, and the measured data is wireless
3. Synchronous transmission of radio frequency technology, after processing by the CPU, it is displayed on the color screen in the form of numbers, graphs, curves, etc., without stopping for observation.
4. Detection and wireless transmission adopt light energy conversion technology to provide energy, without the need for additional power supply.
5. 10.4-inch color screen display and control, multiple test monitoring modes (animation, numbers, charts), convenient control, intuitive and clear.
6. All sample holders can be timed separately, and different samples can be tested on the same machine, which is convenient for test monitoring and reduces operating costs.
7. Rated 2500W long arc xenon lamp technology, which truly simulates the sunlight spectrum.
8. Industrial temperature control (refrigeration) system, rapid and stable temperature adjustment in the test chamber.
9. Ultrasonic humidification and professional dehumidification system ensure accurate and stable test humidity.
10. Built-in self-circulation system and air filtration system, greatly reducing environmental requirements.
11. The quality assurance that one test can run continuously for 1000 hours.
1. Working mode: simulate and strengthen the influence of nature on the measured object, and provide quantitative indicators such as light, temperature, humidity, and rain.
2. Light source: 2500W air-cooled long arc xenon lamp
3. Temperature control of test chamber: 25～50℃: resolution: 0.1℃
4. Humidity control in test chamber: 10-95%RH; resolution: 0.1%
5. Test time control: 1000h
6. Irradiance: 1.00～1.50W/m2/420nm; accuracy: ±0.03W/m2/420nm; digital setting, automatic compensation.
7. Specimen holders can be installed: GB: 135×45mm 10 AATCC: 100×75mm 5 specimens can be clamped on both sides
8. Rotation speed of sample holder: revolution 5r/min; rotation 180°/revolution
9. Separate timing of sample holder: ≤1000h
10. Standard blackboard thermometer: 40～80℃; resolution: 0.1℃
11. Power source: AC220V±10% 50Hz 5.5kW
12. Dimensions: 1000×550×1570mm
13. Weight: 220kg
1. Industrial temperature control (refrigeration) system, rapid and stable temperature adjustment in the test chamber;
2. Ultrasonic humidification and professional dehumidification system ensure accurate and stable test humidity;
3. High-precision temperature and humidity sensor with a temperature resolution of 0.1℃; humidity resolution of 0.1%.
1.Test standard selection Common standards are set in the instrument, including multiple AATCC test options and 1 self-setting option, which can be directly selected by the user, or the test conditions can be edited according to the test needs.
2. Test parameter setting The user can also edit the test conditions according to the test needs: including the selection and setting of standard blackboard temperature, blackboard temperature, flipping, alternating light and dark, rain, and setting of parameters such as experiment time, temperature and humidity in the chamber, and irradiance.
3. Experimental monitoring-digital The experimenter adjusts to this monitoring state during the test, and can observe the set value and the actual detection value at a glance, and can understand the working status of each part of the instrument.
4. Experimental monitoring-curve 1 In this monitoring state, the instrument draws the entire monitoring curve according to the automatically recorded blackboard temperature (℃) and irradiance (w/m2/420nm) values. Even if the experimenter leaves for a long time, the actual process of the test (lighting) can be checked at any time .
5. Experimental monitoring-curve 2 In this monitoring state, the instrument draws a monitoring curve for the whole process according to the values in the test chamber (℃) and humidity (%) automatically recorded. Even if the experimenter leaves for a long time, the real process of the test (test chamber) can be checked at any time.
6. Experimental monitoring-legend In this monitoring state, the instrument graphically displays the rotation of the sample and the flipping of the sample holder in an animated manner. It can also time each sample holder separately, and the sample holder can be cleared without stopping the test. zero.