It is used to measure the MFR value of the melt flow rate of various plastics and resins when they pass a certain temperature and load in a viscous flow state, and pass through a standard die every 10 minutes. It is suitable for polycarbonate, polyarylsulfone, fluoroplastic, nylon and other engineering plastics with high melting temperature, and also suitable for plastics with low melting temperature such as polyethylene (PE), polystyrene (PS), polypropylene (PP), ABS resin, polyoxymethylene (POM), polycarbonate (PC) resin etc.
1. Chinese and English color LCD display
2. Manual automatic cutting
3. Dual temperature control system, more precise temperature control, and higher heating efficiency.
4. Double inlet sensor, more accurate upper and lower temperature gradient, can be used independently, improve service life.
5. The barrel is nitrided by imported Hastelloy, and the die is made of carbon tungsten steel.
6. The insulation barrel is made of all sus304 stainless steel, which will not rust at high temperature for a long time.
7. Calculate the result automatically and print it out.
8. With USB interface, can be connected to computer.